TuneIn

Monday, March 18, 2013

Divorce Court: So Much For Me, So Much For You



1 Carole King: A Road To Nowhere
2 Del Shannon: Break Up
3 The Five Du-Tones: Divorce Court
4 Gladys Knight & The Pips: The End Of Our Road
5 Marvin Gaye: You Can Leave But It's Going To Cost You
6 Hank Snow: Marriage And Divorce
7 Hoosier Hot Shots: Divorce Me C.O.D
8 Skeeter Davis: Set Him Free
9 Dolly Parton: D-I-V-O-R-C-E
10 Tammy Wynette: The Divorce Sale
11 Johnny Moore with "Col." Tex Herring: Sold To The Highest Bidder
12 Stonewall Jackson: Recess Time
13 Waylon Jennings: For The Kids
14 Irma Thomas: We Won't Be In Your Way Anymore
15 Skeets McDonald: Mrs. Right's Divorcing Mr. Wrong
16 Buck Owens & Rose Maddox: Mental Cruelty
17 Hank Williams: Help Me Understand
18 Joan Rivers: The Shaft
19 Jerry Reed: She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft)
20 T-Bone Walker: Alimony Blues
21 Bobby Bare: Alimony
22 Mickey Rooney: Alimony Blues
23 The Belvederes: Wage Assignment Blues
24 Merle Haggard & Bonnie Owens: So Much For Me, So Much For You
25 Carole Bayer Sager: You're Moving Out Today
26 Wreckless Eric: 33s And 45s
27 Doris Duke: Divorce Decree
28 Laura Lee: The Rip-Off
29 Richard "Dimples" Fields with Betty Wright: She's Got Papers On Me
30 Kitty Wells: Will Your Lawyer Talk To God
31 George Jones: Divorce Or Destroy
32 Beth-Anne Hayes: Oh Please Dear Santa Claus
33 Vikki Carr: With Pen In Hand
34 Sonny (Bono): You Better Sit Down Kids
35 Rob Orbison: It's Over
36 Lenny Bruce (with Steve Allen): All Alone
37 Elvis Presley: Suspicious Minds (live)
38 Molly Bee: I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again

5 Comments:

Ken K. in NJ said...

What, no Five Du Tones???



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTR9V07pDDs

Jehof said...

I've tried to download this a few times and each time, songs numbers 11 and 29 come up with errors. Any chance of fixing them?

j_lane said...

Kenny Loggins - The Real Thing

my crazier than a shithouse rat mother played that song for me after telling me that her and my dad were divorcing when i was 11.

Phil X. Milstein as The Silent DJ said...

> I've tried to download this a few
> times and each time, songs numbers
> 11 and 29 come up with errors.

Sorry for that. It turns out the problem was the use of double-quote marks in the filenames for those tracks. I've replaced them with single-quotes, and so the Zip file should work properly now.

Anonymous said...

Another addition to list might be "I Gave Her A Ring (and she gave me the finger)" by Crow Carroll and Mackinaw. Nice list!

add